- Observers at today’s Supreme
Court arguments challenging President Barack Obama’s use or abuse
(depending on your point of view) of
recess appointments seem to think the justices are holding a
dim view that the president can just bypass the Senate to get what
- The Supreme Court, however, is declining to get involved in the
decision striking down of an
Arizona abortion law. The law banned abortion after 20 weeks
but was ruled unconstitutional. The Supreme Court’s decision not to
take up the case means that the law is dead.
- A Canadian teenager has been charged with
child pornography possession over a sexting case.
- After three months, Oregon’s health insurance exchange still
doesn’t work at all. They’re hoping to have it up by
- New York State Assemblyman Dennis Gabryszak (D-Buffalo) is
retiring amidst a
host of sexual harassment allegations.
- For the drinkers: Japan’s Suntory Holdings Ltd. has
acquired the company that makes Jim Beam and Maker’s Mark
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7
content widgets for your
from Hit & Run http://ift.tt/19qkREn