Tonight’s live episode of The
Independents (Fox Business Network, 9 p.m. ET, 6 p.m. PT)
will include the following elements:
* Debate over the propriety of the
NBA’s lifetime ban of Donald Sterling for saying wacky racist
stuff in a private conversation, featuring Party Panelists Charles W. Cooke
(National Review) and Julie Roginsky (Fox News).
Those two will be back later, debating a topic of your choice (via
Either Islamic insurgents surrounding Baghdad, or Louis C.K
slamming Common Core.
* New York Post movie reviewer/columnist Kyle Smith
talking about his funny piece calling Thomas Piketty’s
Capital in the Twenty-First Century “’50 Shades of
Grey'” for the Acela-corridor professional intellectual
statist.”(Read Garett Jones’s Reason review here.)
* Some video scenes and discussion about last night’s fab
* An interview with American hero
Brian Lamb, founder of C-SPAN.
* Some discussion from co-host Kmele Foster about President
Barack Obama’s recent defenses of his foreign policy record.
* Sexy after-show, which you can find at http://ift.tt/QYHXdy
at 10 p.m. sharp. Aforementioned Facebook page is at http://ift.tt/QYHXdB;
follow on Twitter @ independentsFBN, and
click on this page
for video of past segments.
from Hit & Run http://ift.tt/1klkhIs