- Super Tuesday: Voters in 12 states head to the polls today.
- On the Republican side, Donald Trump is expected to prevail over rivals Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio, with remaining GOP candidates John Kasich and Ben Carson bringing up the rear.
- On the Democratic side, Hillary Clinton is expected to beat rival Bernie Sanders.
- According to a new poll, both Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders “easily top Republican front-runner Donald Trump in hypothetical general election match-ups.”
- Libertarian law professor Randy Barnett: “If Donald Trump gets the Republican nomination, then a new third party will be an imperative—and the time for organizing it is now.”
- The privacy fight between Apple and the FBI heads to Capitol Hill today as FBI Director James Comey and Apple general counsel Bruce Sewell will each testify before the House Judiciary Committee.
from Hit & Run http://ift.tt/1TOsKt8