- Election Day is here, R’hllor save us.
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton cast their votes—presumably, for themselves. But you never know.
- Trump loses lawsuit against Nevada over the state’s early voting procedures, which he claims benefited Clinton.
- FiveThirtyEight: A lot of things could happen, but probably Clinton will win.
- I’m still skeptical that there’s actual data to support the idea of a “Trump effect” on school bullying.
- James O’Keefe, in search of nonexistent voter fraud, might be breaking the law himself.
- Here’s my Electoral College prediction. I also made a $10 bet that Trump will get more than 200 Electoral Votes.
from Hit & Run http://reason.com/blog/2016/11/08/its-election-day-trump-loses-nevada-laws