- NBC White House correspondent
Chuck Todd is the latest to complain about the White House is
extremely controlling and obsessed with leaks to the media,
pointing out they’re often more concerned with the leaks themselves
than the content of them.
- Treasury Secretary Jack Lew is “incredulous” at the
growing popularity of bitcoin and says the feds need more time
to examine it. He is, of course, worried most about the challenges
in monitoring their use.
- Former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell and his wife, Maureen, have
pleaded not guilty to 14 federal charges that they traded
influence for gifts worth thousands of dollars from a
- House Speaker John Boehner is
not running for president, he says.
- Everybody on Twitter wants you to know that Gmail
was down for a while.
- An Oklahoma lawmaker trolled gun-grabby pundit Piers Morgan by
naming legislation loosening gun controls after him.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7
content widgets for your
from Hit & Run http://ift.tt/1mDTmbh