- The Obama administration is accused of
giving unions special treatment under Obamacare.
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s Christian Democratic Union
and the Social Democratic Party
have agreed to the terms of a coalition agreement.
- Current and former U.S. officials claim that the
CIA turned some prisoners at Guantanamo Bay into double
- A Connecticut judge has ruled that the
911 calls relating to the Sandy Hook shooting be made public by
- The Rabbinical Court in Jerusalem has rejected an appeal by a
woman fined $140 a day for
not having her son circumcised. The court levied the fine after
the woman’s estranged husband demanded the procedure.
- Canada is to appeal the World Trade Organization’s ruling that
the European Union’s
ban on seal products is justified.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7
content widgets for your
from Hit & Run http://reason.com/blog/2013/11/27/am-links-unions-said-to-get-special-obam