- In the wake of the various NSA
surveillance shockers, Microsoft has announced an effort to
beef up its encryption systems.
- Russia is going to investigate a Reuters report that children
adopted by Americans are being
trafficked in an underground market by parents who had changed
- The Bank of France has joined China in worrying about the
stability of Bitcoin. They really should probably be more
worried about the stability of France.
- Tomorrow Rand Paul will be in
Detroit recommending economic fixes there. No doubt his ideas
will seriously pondered by the civic … ha, ha, ha, no.
- Jailed whistleblowers urge Edward Snowden
not to come home because did you notice the first word in this
sentence is “jailed?”
- Amnesty International has released satellite images of
North Korea’s prison camps and worries they may be
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7
content widgets for your
from Hit & Run http://reason.com/blog/2013/12/05/microsoft-beefs-up-encryption-france-wor