- Texas will require that architects who apply for an
occupational license or are seeking to have a license renewed
be fingerprinted as of January 1, 2014.
- The Russian defense minister has said that the Russian military
500,000 soldiers on permanent contracts within a decade.
- Lawmakers in Colorado are worried that Denver will
not have enough pot on hand to meet demand when recreational
marijuana becomes available in the state on January 1, 2014.
Bill O’Reilly is not happy about The Denver Post
hiring an editor to cover marijuana, who he thinks will be in the
business of “promoting intoxication.” In other
marijuana-related news, Uruguay is expected to become the first
country in the world to
legalize the sale of marijuana today.
- The Spanish-language version of the
Obamacare website has been launched.
- At least five have been killed amid looting in
Argentina, where police are refusing to patrol the streets
until their salaries are increased.
Twitter shares topped $50 today, a new high.
Have a news tip? Send it to us!
from Hit & Run http://reason.com/blog/2013/12/10/texas-to-require-architects-get-fingerpr