- US intelligence agencies
warn that the Obamacare website could contain malware, after
finding that developers with links to the Belarusian government
worked on the site. The White House insisted,
meanwhile, that 22,000 botched Obamacare enrollments actually
represented a “very small percentage” of the total number of people
enrolled on the website.
- Internet companies are pushing the federal
government to make more substantive reforms to NSA surveillance
after being permitted to reveal how many FISA court requests they
get a year.
- Training materials obtained via FOIA request
describe how the DEA creates a parallel chain of evidence to
conceal its surveillance program.
- A state trooper on New Jersey Governor Chris Christie’s
security detail was
arrested for allegedly shoplifting gun accessories from a
sporting goods store in Pennsylvania.
- Developers of a sketching app called “Paper” are
upset Facebook is using the same totally generic but totally
apt name for its new reader app.
- The Afghan president Hamid Karzai may be in “clandestine
contact” with the Taliban.
from Hit & Run http://ift.tt/MWEtGL