The Second Annual hedgeless_horseman’s 12 Days of Christmas
Gift ideas for the Zero Hedge reader in your life
1. Anyone, and I mean anyone, can grow young-tender-flavorful buckwheat as the foundation for a delicious salad.
One pound of buckwheat seeds, $5.00
2. With this book there is no need to attend a class to try or practice yoga.
Yoga Kundalini, For Body, Mind, and Beyond, by Ravi Singh, $16.99
3. Cooks on your list will enjoy reading this cookbook from cover to cover, and use it frequently.
Simple French Food, by Richard Olney, $19.95
4. Don’t judge this book by its goofy cover, or creepy title. NVC is a
simple way for any self-centered asshole to become a better listener and
Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life, by Marshall B. Rosenberg, $19.95
5. Is there someone on your list that liked the movie, Gangs of New York?
This book is an enjoyable read, even if one does not live in NYC.
The Great Riots of New York 1712-1873, by Joel T. Headley, $24.99
6. On the gas stove, in the oven, in the fireplace, or on the campfire, this dutch oven is an important key to cooking well.
Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Dutch Oven With 10-1/4-inch Skillet As Lid, $34.99
7. The is the all stainless steel french press I use every morning. It is hard for me to imagine life without one.
Frieling Ultimo 44 oz French Press, $125
8. Is there a better gift than pure silver coins with a topless woman on it! Legend has it if you
touch one of these to Blythe Masters’ lips, then she will turn to paper
10-One Ounce Silver Mexican Libertad Coins, $25 x 10, $250.00
9. This bomb-proof water filter is perfect for the survivalist or adventurer on your gift list.
Katadyn Pocket Water Filter, $349.00
10. For anyone with a fireplace that enjoys eating fowl or rabbits, this spit and drip pan are great additions to the homestead.
SpitJack Electric Fireplace Rotisserie, $279.00
Stainless Steel Drip Pan, $115.00
11. On a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone drops to zero, so go paragliding!
Three Days of Private Lessons at Cloud-9 Paragliding School in Draper, UT $350 x 3, $1,050.00
Three Nights at The Cliff Lodge at Snowbird, $200 x 3, $600.00
GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition HD-Camcorder, $399.00
12. What to get the person on your list that has everything? How about The Right Arm of the Free World, and everything to employ it in a fight for your
DSA FAL-SA58 Tactical Para Carbine Rifle, 16.25″ Fluted Barrel, SOCOM Stock, Trijicon Tritium Iron Sights, and Extreme Duty Scope Mount, $2,175.00
Trijicon ACOG 3.5×35 Scope, Dual Illuminated Crosshair .308 Ballistic Reticle w/ TA51 Mount, $1,300.00
URBAN-ERT Urban Sentry One Point/Two Point Hybrid Sling, $45.70
10-200 Round Prvi Partizan Battle Packs .308 Win FMJ 145 grain ammo, $135.00 x 10, $1,350.00
10 FAL SA58 US Made Metric Pattern 25-Round Magazines, $25.00 x 10, $250.00
BlueForce Ten-Speed SR25 Chest Rig, $90.00
Two-Day Tactical Rifle Course, $300.00
via Zero Hedge http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/zerohedge/feed/~3/q2CAObAKgK0/story01.htm hedgeless_horseman