- Former NSA and CIA director Michael Hayden says
Edward Snowden’s disclosures about US spying practices have been
to the intelligence community.
- White House staff are the latest people Democrats have
turned to to blame for Obamacare’s disastrous rollout.
- Hillary Clinton’s potential 2016 presidential run may be
causing President Obama to arrive at lame duck status sooner
than he otherwise would have.
- The Syrian National Council
plans on attending international peace talks in Geneva in
January, but the rebel government may not hold much
sway among opponents of the Syrian regime. The Free Syrian
Army, a rebel outfit,
meanwhile, will not be attending the Geneva talks. Israel says
fired into Syria after Syrian forces shot at them in the Golan
- A 280,000-year-old stone-tipped javelin was
discovered in Ethiopia, predating fossils from modern
- Amazon is
testing the use of drones to make faster deliveries.
Have a news tip? Send it to us!
from Hit & Run http://reason.com/blog/2013/12/02/am-links-democrats-look-for-someone-othe