- Realizing the national news
media is no longer cooperating with positive coverage about the
Obamacare rollout, the Obama Administration is turning to
local news media instead. They are also working to coordinate a
media strategy with
health care groups. They still seem to think that the their
messaging is the problem, don’t they?
- The European Union is seeking stronger protection against
U.S. surveillance and the right to sue if their data is abused.
Ha ha ha! Like Americans can currently sue if their data
- A judge will rule on Dec. 3 whether
to allow Detroit to declare bankruptcy.
- A federal judge will allow a
lesbian couple in Illinois to get married ahead of the actual
day their new recognition law takes effect because one of the women
is terminally ill.
- Following the negotiations in Iran, Obama is now asking for the
former FBI agent who disappeared there in 2007.
- The Obama Administration is calling for a
crackdown on political campaigning by tax-exempt non-profit
groups. So Organizing for Action is closing its doors when?
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7
content widgets for your
from Hit & Run http://reason.com/blog/2013/11/26/white-house-still-trying-to-spin-obamaca