- Both parties intend to focus on Obamacare in 2014. Republicans
want to keep the spotlight on its
shortcomings. The White House, Democratic lawmakers and
advocacy organizations, on the other hand, are
launching a campaign this week to highlight real-life success
stories under the law.
- The Obama administration says December Obamacare customer
sign-ups surged, pushing enrollment past the 1 million
- The House Intelligence Committee on Sunday debated a new report
that concludes Al Qaeda
played no role in the Benghazi terror attack.
- Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) has hired lawyers to help him get rid of
- Syria will likely miss its agreed-upon year-end deadline for
moving its most
deadly chemical weapons from the country.
- Michael Hayden, the former head of the NSA and the CIA, said in
an interview that Edward Snowden is a pretty swell guy. Just
kidding, he called him a
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7
content widgets for your
from Hit & Run http://reason.com/blog/2013/12/30/am-links-both-parties-to-strategize-arou