- Drugstore Walgreens has
announced that it will provide
one month’s prescription of drugs, free, to customers who have
signed up for Obamacare but have been screwed over by the system
and still don’t have an identification number. They should be sure
to include a good mood stabilizer.
- By putting together numbers from different studies and
estimates, the Council on Foreign Relations believes more than
3,500 people have been
killed by U.S. drone strikes, more than 450 of which were
- The ACLU has filed another suit in connection with the National
Security Agency’s snooping, this one to
get information about the executive order that governs
surveillance abroad that occasionally sweeps up information about
- In addition to its serious data breach issues, Target has
failed to properly activate thousands of holiday gift cards. At
this point their public relations folks are probably calling the
White House for advice.
- A flute player had all of his bamboo instruments, 11 of them,
destroyed by customs officials at JFK airport in New York City.
He says customs told him they were all “agricultural products.”
(Hat tip to Popehat)
- We must expand the war on drugs!
Even the dolphins are getting high! (Hat tip: everybody on the
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7
content widgets for your
from Hit & Run http://reason.com/blog/2013/12/31/walgreens-offers-free-drugs-to-ease-pain