- The Chinese icebreaker that helped rescue passengers of a ship
that got stuck in Antarctic ice is now itself
- The architect of New York City’s stop-and-frisk program has
sworn in again as New York City’s police commissioner.
- Former American Idol runner-up
Clay Aiken is reportedly considering running for Congress in
- The recent winter storm that hit the northeast U.S. is being
blamed for the deaths of at least 11
- According to Ethiopia’s foreign minister, talks between
representatives from the South Sudanese government and rebels have
- The United Nations says that nearly 1 million people have fled
their homes in the
Central African Republic amid ongoing violence.
from Hit & Run http://reason.com/blog/2014/01/03/stop-and-frisk-architect-sworn-in-as-nyc