- The latest transportation bill
White House proposes allowing states to collect tolls on
- The Democrats’ minimum wage bill is expected to die in the
Senate today after a party line vote.
- Oklahoma death row inmate
Clayton Lockett died of a heart attack after his execution was
- China’s economy will surpass the
United States’ economy in size this year, according to
estimates by the World Bank.
- Al Qaeda linked militants in northern
Syria are reportedly crucifying rebel fighters.
- Students at the
Massachusetts Institute of Technology will each receive $100
worth of Bitcoins for a spending study.
from Hit & Run http://ift.tt/1fxMiiK