- After losing a fight with the
media, officials have
released the 911 tapes from the Sandy Hook Elementary School
shootings. Dispatchers can be heard taking information from adults
on scene at the school and urging them to take cover.
- Now that health care is fixed forever, President Barack Obama
is pivoting to
lecturing America about the “income gap,” thinking the
government is the solution and not often the cause.
- Forget NORAD and their fighter jets. Google is releasing its
own app to
track Santa. And it has games!
- The National Transportation Safety Board has
booted the rail union from involvement in the investigation of
the deadly weekend train derailment in New York for violating
confidentiality. One passenger on the train has already announced
plans to sue.
bankrupt Detroit sold all its art, it could raise between $452
and $866 million, according to experts. Too bad its debt is about
20 times that amount.
- There’s a big bureaucratic backlog in Colorado to actually
license legal medical marijuana dispensaries that stretches
back three years.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7
content widgets for your
from Hit & Run http://reason.com/blog/2013/12/04/sandy-hook-911-tapes-released-obama-worr