- A top Homeland Security
Department official testifying before Congress stated that
HealthCare.gov has been subject to approximately
16 cyberattacks and one unsuccessful “denial of service”
attack. This was the first time an administration official publicly
acknowledged that there have been any cyberattacks on the Obamacare
website. So, it’s not just the feds who want to steal your medical
- Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz) said approval for the U.S.
Congress is so low
even his 101-year-old mother no longer supports the legislative
- A law banning undetectable firearms
is set to expire, which has thrown federal law enforcement
officials into hysterics about the potential security threats posed
by 3D printed plastic guns.
- Mobile messaging startup Snapchat
rejected an acquisition offer from Facebook that would
have valued the company at $3 billion or more.
- A US aircraft carrier and two cruisers have arrived in the
Philippines to help communities
devastated by Typhoon Haiyan, one of the deadliest typhoons on
- The number of people who applied for unemployment benefits fell
by by 2,000 to
339,000 last week.
- Former German President Christian Wulff is
going on trial accused of receiving and granting favors in
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7
content widgets for your
from Hit & Run http://reason.com/blog/2013/11/14/am-links-obamacare-website-subject-to-cy